Insurance coverage, available vaccinations and education questions assess how the workplace is positioned to combat preventable diseases in the workforce.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
In the past 12 months, did your worksite:
133. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized influenza (flu) vaccinations?
134. Provide free or subsidized influenza vaccinations at your worksite?
Immunize – Step 7A: Financial Considerations
CDC – Information for Businesses & Employers
Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Secure Your Flu Clinics Now
ASTHO – Boosting Influenza Immunizations at Work – See p.7
Virginia Department of Health – Worksite Wellness Through Immunization
135. Conduct a seasonal influenza vaccination campaign that includes educational materials or programming?
CDC Influenza (Flu) Information
NC DHHS Influenza (Flu) Information (Scroll to FAQ section)
CDC – Influenza (Flu): Free Resources
CDC – Influenza (Flu): Business/Employers
Help Reduce the Flu @ Work One-Pager
Seasonal Influenza (Flu) – CDC website for Businesses and Employers
Boosting Influenza Immunization at Work: Tools and Guidance for State Health Departments and Their Partners
136. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized vaccinations for illnesses other than influenza?
137. Provide free or subsidized vaccinations at your worksite for illnesses other than influenza?
Boosting Influenza Immunization at Work: Tools and Guidance for State Health Departments and Their Partners. – See p. 18-21
138. Promote vaccinations other than influenza with educational materials or educational programming?
Immunization Action Coalition: Handouts
Diphtheria Vaccine: Educational Materials for Patients