Tobacco Use questions seek to identify policies, benefits and environmental features related to tobacco use and control in the workplace.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite...
26. Have and promote a written policy banning tobacco use at your worksite?
ANR – Going Smoke-Free in Your Workplace
American Cancer Society Quit Tobacco and Smoking Toolkit – See p. 5-8
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Using Total Worker Health Concepts to Enhance Workplace Tobacco Prevention and Control
27. Provide educational materials that address tobacco cessation?
American Cancer Society – Smoking Cessation Educational Materials
28. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on tobacco cessation?
29. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to quit using tobacco?
American Cancer Society Quit Tobacco and Smoking Toolkit – See p. 4, 7
30. Prohibit the sale of tobacco products on worksite premises?
Resources Coming Soon