Programs, events, environments and training supports for stress management offered are reflected in the questions of this section.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
In the past 12 months, did your worksite...
98. Provide educational materials on stress management?
99. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on stress management?
WorkWell NC: Manage Stress Workbook – See p. 13-14
100. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to set and meet their personal stress management goals?
Working Well Toolkit – See p.12-18
101. Provide dedicated space that is quiet where employees can engage in relaxation activities, such as deep breathing exercises?
Work Well Toolkit – See p 22-24
102. Sponsor or organize social activities designed to improve engagement with others, and provide opportunities for interaction and social support?
WorkWell NC: Manage Stress Workbook – See p. 25, 47-50
103. Provide training for managers that improves their ability to recognize and reduce workplace stress-related issues?
Reducing Work related Stress: A Guide for Managers – See p. 6-11