In this section questions deal with access to and opportunity for physical activity in the workplace through policies, practices, benefits and supports.
45. Provide educational materials that address the benefits of physical activity?
46. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on physical activity?
47. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to set and meet their personal physical activity goals?
48. Provide an exercise facility onsite?
49. Subsidize or discount the cost of onsite or offsite exercise facilities?
50. Provide and promote other environmental supports for recreation or physical activity?
51. Encourage stair use by posting signs and making stairwells more inviting to use?
52. Provide and promote organized physical activity programs for employees (other than the use of an exercise facility)?
53. Promote the use of activity trackers to support physical activity?
54. Encourage active transportation to and from work?