An assessment of the screening, education programs, follow-up and health benefits offered by the employer to address high cholesterol is a focus of the questions in these sections of the ScoreCard.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
40. Provide free or subsidized cholesterol screening (beyond self-report) followed by directed feedback and clinical referral when appropriate?
41. Provide educational materials on preventing and controlling high cholesterol?
42. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on preventing and controlling high cholesterol?
43. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to set and meet their personal cholesterol management goals?
44. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized out-of-pocket costs for cholesterol or lipid control medications?