Questions in the Depression section emphasize screening, education, counseling and training available for employees.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
In the past 12 months, did your worksite...
91. Provide free or subsidized clinical assessment for depression by a provider followed by directed feedback and clinical referral when appropriate?
92. Provide access to a self-administered depression screening tool that provides a feedback report with recommendations for clinical action as needed?
93. Provide educational materials on preventing, detecting, and treating depression?
94. Provide and promote interactive educational programming on preventing, detecting, and treating depression?
95. Provide and promote free or subsidized lifestyle coaching/counseling or self-management programs that equip employees with skills and motivation to set and meet their personal goals for managing depression?
96. Provide training for managers that improves their ability to recognize depression and refer employees to company/community resources for managing depression?
97. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized out-of-pocket costs for depression medications?