147. Offer free or subsidized cancer screenings onsite?
148. Provide educational materials that address skin, prostate, breast, cervical, colorectal cancer or lung cancer prevention and control?
149. Provide and promote interactive educational opportunities on cancer prevention?
150. Monitor and take action to reduce employee exposure to known carcinogens within the workplace?
151. Provide health insurance coverage with free or subsidized evidence-based cancer screenings and vaccinations?
152. Do you have outdoor workers?
153. Have and promote a written policy that includes measures to reduce sun exposure for outdoor workers?
154. Provide employees working outdoors with supports for sun protection such as shade, hats, or sunscreen?