Insurance coverage, available vaccinations and education questions assess how the workplace is positioned to combat preventable diseases in the workforce.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
117. Provide health insurance coverage with no or low out-of-pocket costs for influenza (flu) vaccination?
118. Provide health insurance coverage with no or low out-of-pocket costs for vaccinations other than influenza (flu) (e.g., pneumococcal or Tdap vaccines)?
119. Conduct influenza (flu) vaccinations at your worksite?
120. Provide influenza (flu) vaccinations at your worksite with no or low out-of-pocket costs to employees?
121. Provide vaccinations other than seasonal influenza (e.g. pneumococcal or Tdap) at your worksite with no or low out-of-pocket costs to employees?
122. Promote influenza (flu) vaccinations through brochures, videos, posters, pamphlets, newsletters or other written or online information that address the benefits of influenza vaccinations?