In this section questions deal with access to and opportunity for physical activity in the workplace through policies, practices, benefits and supports.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
48. Provide an on-site exercise facility?
49. Subsidize or discount the cost of on-site or offsite exercise facilities?
50. Provide environmental supports for recreation or physical activity?
51. Post signs at elevators, stairwell entrances or exits and other key locations that encourage employees to use the stairs?
52. Provide organized individual or group physical activity programs for employees (other than the use of an exercise facility)?
53. Provide brochures, videos, posters, pamphlets, newsletters or other written or online information that address the benefits of physical activity?
54. Provide a series of educational seminars, workshops or classes on physical activity?
For North Carolina State Health Plan covered worksites: Contact NCHealthSmart@nctreasurer.com about on-site presentations.