Questions in the Depression section emphasize screening, education, counseling and training available for employees.
Click on a question to find resources that help to support each activity.
During the past 12 months, did your worksite:
68. Provide free or subsidized clinical screening for depression (beyond self-report) followed by directed feedback and clinical referral when appropriate?
69. Provide access to online or paper self-assessment depression screening tools?
70. Provide brochures, videos, posters, pamphlets, newsletters or other written or online information that address depression?
Mental Health Works (monthly newsletter)
Working Well toolkit – See p.11-18
71. Provide a series of educational seminars, workshops or classes on preventing and treating depression?
72. Provide one-on-one or group lifestyle counseling for employees with depression?
Partnership for Workplace Mental Health – See p. 9
73. Provide training for managers on depression in the workplace?
74. Provide health insurance coverage with no or low out-of-pocket costs for depression medications and mental health counseling?
Partnership for Workplace Mental Health – See p. 15-17